Important Financial Aid Forms
UPDATE: For your safety and protection, please use the WCSU Financial Aid Document Upload page (Hyland OnBase) to submit all documents for processing.
- In a browser, go to WCSU Financial Aid Document Upload (Hyland OnBase)
- Complete the student information
- Complete the sender information – you can include a message, if needed
- Attach documents
- Click submit
These forms should be completed in their entirety with all necessary signatures and only upon request.
General Forms (Not Year Specific)
Financial Aid Appeals Form
Our financial aid programs are thoughtfully designed to ensure every student can access a WCSU education, at an affordable cost. A financial aid appeal is a request to reconsider specific information based on an extenuating circumstance.
Requirements for the Financial Aid Appeal
- Complete the Financial Aid Appeals form in its entirety and
- Include a personal statement explaining the circumstances of the request, and
- Attach supporting documentation to support your reason for appeal
- Cost of Attendance Appeal – this form is not intended to be used as a request for additional financial assistance
- Deposit Deferment Request – can only be submitted after receipt of financial aid offer
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) Appeal
- Scholarship Appeal
- New Students who would like to be reconsidered for a merit-based scholarship
- Returning Students appealing loss of eligibility for scholarship
Important Information About the Appeals Process
The university reserves the right to modify the appeal policy at any time. Submission of an appeal request does not guarantee approval. Incomplete or missing documentation will delay the appeal process. Any changes to financial aid offers will be contingent on the types of funds available, eligibility policies, and regulations. After initial review, additional documentation may be required. Appeal review may result in required application corrections. Students waiting for an appeal decision should be fully prepared to assume responsibility for all course enrollment and account balance payment, regardless of the appeal decision.
Appeal decisions are final and cannot be overturned or re-appealed.
Submit a WCSU Financial Aid Appeals Form
* Please download the forms to complete, save, and then upload. Do not complete in your web browser.
Please do not submit additional documents unless they are requested.
- 2023-2024 Change of Income Review
- Please note that the Change of Income Review process is not intended to be used as a request for additional financial assistance
- The Change of Income process is used to reevaluate financial aid eligibility based upon special circumstances that have affected a family’s income
- Should only be completed after a student has received their financial aid offer
- (requires actual signature; then upload form)
Accepting the Financial Aid Offer
Your Financial Aid offer identifies specific funds and amounts for which you are eligible for the entire academic year. Do not expect to use the entire academic year amount when budgeting for a semester.
You must log in to BannerWeb using your WCSU student account to accept or decline your aid offer online. Please follow the step by step instructions on the .
First time student loan borrowers will also need to complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling at studentaid.gov.
Financial Aid Posting & Disbursement
After a student’s financial aid offer has been accepted, the fund(s) is/are posted as a credit on the student’s billing account. Posting typically occurs in early June for the fall semester and November for the spring semester. It is important to note that if all requested verification and other documents have not been submitted as requested, the award package will not be credited. Failure to satisfy the semester bill may result in late fees and possible cancellation of classes.
Consortium Agreement Information
A allows a matriculated student at WCSU (home) enrolled for a minimum of 3 credit hours to take additional classes during a semester at another eligible institution (host) and still be processed for financial aid at WCSU. A consortium agreement form needs to be obtained from Financial Aid and Student Employment and completed by the host institution. All requirements are listed on the form.
Study Abroad Program using ISEP
WCSU participates with The International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) to embrace international exchange by facilitating affordable university level exchanges on a reciprocal basis. For eligibility requirements please visit wcsu.edu/isep/. To be eligible for financial aid for this program the student must meet eligibility requirements for financial aid including deadlines and be accepted into the program.