Important Financial Aid Forms
UPDATE: For your safety and protection, please use the WCSU Financial Aid Document Upload page (Hyland OnBase) to submit all documents for processing.
- In a browser, go to WCSU Financial Aid Document Upload (Hyland OnBase)
- Complete the student information
- Complete the sender information – you can include a message, if needed
- Attach documents
- Click submit
These forms should be completed in their entirety with all necessary signatures and only upon request.
General Forms (Not Year Specific)
* Please download the forms to complete, save, and submit. Do not complete in your web browser.
Please do not submit additional documents unless they are requested.
- 2022-2023 Change of Income Review
- Please note that the Change of Income Review process is not intended to be used as a request for additional funding
- The Change of Income process is used to reevaluate financial aid eligibility based upon special circumstances that have affected a family’s income
- Should only be completed after a student has received their financial aid offer
- (requires actual signature; then upload form)
- 2022-2023 Financial Aid / Last Term Appeal Form
- This form should not be used by students simply requesting additional assistance
- Must still be enrolled at least half-time
Accepting the Financial Aid Offer
Your Financial Aid offer identifies specific funds and amounts for which you are eligible for the entire academic year. Do not expect to use the entire academic year amount when budgeting for a semester.
You must log in to BannerWeb using your WCSU student account to accept or decline your aid offer online. Please follow the step by step instructions on the .
First time student loan borrowers will also need to complete a Master Promissory Note and Entrance Counseling at studentaid.gov.
Financial Aid Posting & Disbursement
After a student’s financial aid offer has been accepted, the fund(s) is/are posted as a credit on the student’s billing account. Posting typically occurs in early June for the fall semester and November for the spring semester. It is important to note that if all requested verification and other documents have not been submitted as requested, the award package will not be credited. Failure to satisfy the semester bill may result in late fees and possible cancellation of classes.
Consortium Agreement Information
A allows a matriculated student at WCSU (home) enrolled for a minimum of 3 credit hours to take additional classes during a semester at another eligible institution (host) and still be processed for financial aid at WCSU. A consortium agreement form needs to be obtained from Financial Aid and Student Employment and completed by the host institution. All requirements are listed on the form.
Study Abroad Program using ISEP
WCSU participates with The International Student Exchange Program (ISEP) to embrace international exchange by facilitating affordable university level exchanges on a reciprocal basis. For eligibility requirements please visit wcsu.edu/isep/. To be eligible for financial aid for this program the student must meet eligibility requirements for financial aid including deadlines and be accepted into the program.