PLANNED DATES :
MAY 19-JUNE 19 2016**
Immerse yourself in Spanish
Language, Arts and Culture while living the Mediterranean lifestyle in
travel to Granada, Cordova, Seville and
FULFILL THE LANGUAGE and APPLIED ARTS REQUIREMENT IN JUST 4 WEEKS
Have the time of your life while you...
APPLICATION DEADLINE FEBRUARY 12, 2016
Earn 6 CSU credits and more!!
And there's so much more!
- Immerse yourself in the exciting Mediterranean lifestyle
- Satisfy your general education and language requirements
- Enhance your knowledge of Spanish
- See the best of arts and culture that Spain and Morocco has to offer
- Learn to dance flamenco where it was born
- Learn Spanish in the land of its origin
- Explore your Hispanic roots
- Make friends for life
- Travel in a safe environment with friends and faculty passionate about Spain
- Eat tapas and paella
- Learn to make them
- Visit fascinating Moroccan
cities Tangier, Marrakesh, Fez, Tetuan, Casablanca and more!
For more information contact: Dr. Galina Bakhtiarova, World Languages & Literature
Western Connecticut State University, 181 White Street, Danbury, CT 06810
Office: 215D Berkshire Hall Phone: (203) 837-8734 Fax: (203) 837-8912 Email:
**Pending approval, Subject to change
REPORT AND PICTURES FROM 2013
APPLY EARLY, SPACES ARE LIMITED!
TUESDAY NOVEMBER 10
All meet in Warner Hall Lobby at 12:30
Warner Hall, Lobby
For more information please stop by or call:
Office: BR 215D
or make an appointment!
Click here to see pictures from previous programs