Below are the forms to apply for, and take advantage of, the benefits of the collective bargaining agreement. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact one of your Executive Board members.
SUOAF Employee Forms
- Completed membership cards should be scanned and emailed to the SUOAF Secretary
- This is the form your supervisor will use to evaluate your performance. If you have any questions or concerns please contact one of your WCSU-SUOAF Officers
- Completed forms should be emailed directly to Chief Human Resources Officer, Fred Cratty to: firstname.lastname@example.org
SUOAF Member Forms
You must be a member of SUOAF-AFSCME to utilize these benefits. If you would like to join SUOAF, please fill out a membership card.
- Completed applications must be submitted to Human Resources
- Approved applications must be submitted to the billing department at the campus of attendance
State of Connecticut Employee Forms
These applications for waiver can be used if you are employed by the State of Connecticut