Grievance Procedures & Forms


A member may discuss differences or disputes arising from the application or interpretation of our Collective Bargaining Agreement.

If you believe that there is an issue where you would like to file a grievance, please contact one of your WCSU SUOAF Chapter Stewards. Please note, you may speak to an officer at any time, but in order to file a grievance, you will need to fill out an Official Grievance Form.

SUOAF-AFSCME Grievance Fact Sheet

SUOAF-AFSCME Official Grievance Form