|Education Benefits |
|Employee Assistance Program (EAP) |
|Employee Benefits |
| – includes information on the following: |
- Health, Dental and Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Retirement Defined Contribution Plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts – Dependent Care Program, Medical Flexible Spending & Qualified Transportation Accounts
- – Auto & Home Insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Long-Term Care Insurance & Life Insurance
- Norton LifeLock – NEW State of CT Supplemental Benefit Program
|Employee Resources |
|Family & Medical Leave Programs – Federal & State |
- Family & Medical Leave Application Forms – Leave Related Forms Section
- *Connecticut Paid Family Leave
- * This applies to Management/Confidential employees, University Assistants, Graduate Assistants, Graduate Interns, Student Employees & Summer Workers.
- CTFMLA Changes Effective 1/1/2022 – Effective 1/1/22, amendments were made to the CTFMLA law pursuant to Public Act 19-2522. Below are a few of the key changes:
- The entitlement period of 16 weeks of leave in a 24-month period changes to 12 weeks of leave in a 12-month period.
- The eligibility criteria change to require that employees must have been employed at least three months immediately preceding their request for leave. There is no longer a minimum hour worked requirement.
- An employee will now be allowed to take caregiver leave to care for the employee’s sibling, sibling-in-law, grandparent, spouse’s grandparent, grandchild and any individual related by blood or affinity whose close association with the employee is the equivalent to one of the listed family relationships, in addition to their spouse, child, parent and parent-in-law.
- Please review the revised for further detail on the provisions of CTFMLA.
|Health Insurance Benefits |
|Miscellaneous Benefits Information |
|Retirement Health Insurance |
|Retirement Information |
|Vacation, Personal Leave, Sick Leave & Holidays |
|Workers’ Compensation |