The WCSU Midtown Location is open for visitors with weekday on-campus tour opportunities offered Monday through Friday at 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m.
Register for a Campus Tour Now!
On select weekdays this fall we will also offer information sessions before your Midtown Location tour. To register for a weekday information session and tour select a date below:
Weekend Information Sessions and Tours
WCSU has two locations in the city of Danbury. Our weekend information sessions and tours allow prospective students and their guests to tour both of our locations in one day. Beginning on our Midtown Location (181 White Street, Danbury, CT) with an information session from our Admissions Office and the first half of our tour, guests will then drive to the Westside Location (43 Lake Avenue Extension, Danbury, CT) to wrap up the second half of the tour. To register for a weekend information session and tour of both WCSU locations select a date below:
The WCSU Midtown Location is the original location of WCSU founded 117 years ago. This location is home to our administrative buildings, three freshman residence halls, the Macricostas School of Arts and Sciences and the School of Professional Studies. Tours of the Midtown Location will feature White Hall, Higgins Hall, the Science Building, Student Center and a freshman residence hall.
The WCSU Westside Location is home to our three upperclassmen residence halls, the Ancell School of Business, the School of Visual and Performing Arts, WCSU's athletic facilities, nature preserve and Ives Concert Park. Tours of the Westside Location will feature the Campus Center, Visual and Performing Arts Center, the Westside Classroom Building and WAC Stadium.
Fall Open Houses
WCSU will host three Open House events this year. These programs are separated by school/program. To register for the WCSU Open House of your intended major visit our Open House website: https://www.wcsu.edu/openhouse/
- Saturday, September 25: Nursing Open House
- Saturday, October 16: Ancell School of Business Open House and School of Visual & Performing Arts Open House
- Sunday, November 7: The School of Professional Studies Open House and The Macricostas School of Arts and Sciences Open House
Unsure of what your major of interest falls under? Select the links to our schools below to find out:
School of Visual and Performing Arts
Ancell School of Business
School of Professional Studies
Macricostas School of Arts and Sciences
In order to maintain the safety of our students and staff, the following guidelines must be met:
- Check the State of Connecticut Travel Advisory as it might impact your ability to visit campus.
- All visitors must register in advance to attend a campus visit. Walk-ins for tours are not permitted at this time.
- All visitors will be required to wear a mask while on the WCSU campus and must maintain a social distance at all times.
- Any visitors who are showing signs or have tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days are asked to reschedule their visit for a later time.