WCSU Willingness to Serve
Any union is only as strong as the members who choose to get involved.
Please contact one of your officers today to see how you can contribute to your union.
Becoming an active member does not take substantial time, and getting involved gives members the ability to have an equal say in important issues that affect the entire bargaining unit.
Getting involved means:
- Helping to make a difference.
- Getting together with work friends and colleagues and meeting new people.
- Doing things you usually couldn’t or wouldn’t do alone.
- New opportunities for education, training, and personal development.
- Helping yourself and improving your life at work.
- Having fun
You can get involved in a number of ways:
- Join a committee
- Become a Steward
- Attend board meetings
- Run for an elected office