Strategic Plan Progress
We listened to stakeholders inside and outside the university. We crafted a vision and a set of goals. Now teams of university colleagues are meeting to make sure the Strategic Plan is a living document — one that shapes the decision-making process at Western Connecticut State University.
Western Connecticut State University is moving into the future stronger and offering more to students than ever before. Everyone on campus is part of this effort. Everyone will be part of the university’s success.
Progress Reports & Key Accomplishments
- Strategic Assessment Reports 2012
- Implementation Teams' Progress Report Fall 2009
- Implementation Teams' Progress Report Spring 2009
- Implementation Teams' Progress Report
- Key Accomplishments Academic Year 2007-2008
Implementation Teams' Progress Report
Academic Year 2007-08
- Key Accomplishments Academic Year 2006-2007