The Center for Student Involvement

Alcohol Permit

On-Campus Alcohol Permit


Looking to serve alcohol at an event? Use the On-Campus Alcohol Permit. It requires approval by several parties.

Clubs: Required signatures are the “Person in Charge” and “Club Advisor”. Not the “Student Affairs Designee” – that’s CSI!

Need help? Connect with CSI or Book a meeting