Testing for COVID
Is testing available on campus?
Starting Monday, Jan. 24, 2022, WCSU will offer COVID-19 antigen rapid tests. PCR testing will also be offered starting on Wednesday, Jan. 26th.
Weekly PCR testing is mandatory for all those with an approved exemption. PCR tests will be available every Tuesday (except for 1/25) and Wednesday from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. on the Westside Campus in the O’Neill Center Hall of Fame.
Antigen testing will be available to any member of our university community experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Antigen tests will be available Monday to Friday from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on the Midtown Campus Student Center in Colonial Corner.
These testing services are only available to the WCSU community. Please bring your WCSU ID to expedite the process.
Will I get the results of my test?
For tests done on campus, results will be emailed to you and automatically recorded at the Health Services office. Students who get their tests off-campus must submit the results to the WCSU Health Service Patient Portal at https://wcsu.medicatconnect.com/ by the end of the day each Friday.
Instructions for uploading results of tests conducted off-campus:
- Go to the WCSU Health Services Patient Portal (https://wcsu.medicatconnect.com/)
- Sign in using your WCSU ID (without the @wcsu.edu) and password
- Click Uploads:
- Select COVID-19 Test Results as the type of document you are loading
- Follow the detailed instructions on the Upload screen if you need help.
- Click Upload to submit your COVID-19 PCR test results.
Is there Off-Campus testing available?
The City of Danbury is offering free COVID testing six days a week that anyone, including faculty and staff, may access.
- Pat Waldron Building Veteran Hall 23 Memorial Drive, Danbury CT 06810
- Monday-Friday 3:00pm – 7:00pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am – 3:00pm
For more information, please contact the City of Danbury Department of Health & Human Services at (203) 797- 4625 or visit their website.