Want to Volunteer?
- Our team of volunteers are very important to us. Looking to get involved with the Women's Center and find out what you can do? Please contact:
- Elizabeth Isaacson:
203-731-5200 ext 202
- To learn more about our volunteer options you can also visit: www.wcogd.org/index.php/get-involved/volunteer-wcogd
Education and Training
- Our team of community educators are available to present on
several topics to the WCSU community.
Who is eligible for these programs?
- Academic Classes - Sports Teams - Fraternities / Sororities - Clubs & Organizations
- Healthy Relationships and Dating Violence - Flirting or Hurting? - Got Consent?
- Gender in the Media - Bystander Intervention - Where Do You Stand?
Advanced Programs for Academic Classes
- Intersection of Oppression and Violence Against Women - Impact of Trauma on Survivors
- History of Women's Centers and the Feminist Movement - Topic of Your Choice
- Looking to have an educator present on a specific topic? Please contact:
- Ann Rodwell-Lawton:
Director of Education, Training and Outreach
203-731-5200 ext 233
- To learn more about our team of educators you can also visit:
Title IX Trainings
- Public Act 14-11: An Act
Concerning Sexual Assault, Stalking, & Intimate Partner Violence on
Campus discusses how:
- Training on all facets of interpersonal violence is a federal mandate for all university faculty and staff.
- The Women's Center has been working closely
with the Title IX office to help facilitate these trainings on
- For more information on this topic please visit the Title IX website at: www.wcsu.edu/diversity/titleix.asp
- Or contact:
Interim Chief Diversity Officer
Fax: (203) 837-8503