Volunteer With Us!
Are you looking for ways to get involved? Building your resume? Are you passionate about ending domestic and sexual violence? Come and volunteer with us!
Volunteering with The Center for Empowerment and Education on Campus
If you’re interested in volunteering with our satellite office on campus, we can offer a couple of exciting options for you. You do not have to commit to any specific amount of time you are willing to volunteer. Options for volunteering with us on campus are:
- Assisting us at our awareness events
- We host many awareness events throughout the academic year and we are always looking for student volunteers to help set up/break down and facilitate the event; for example, you may be asking passerby to participate in the activity we are doing and tell them about The Center services
- Collaborate on an event you plan
- If you are part of a class, club, team, or organization on campus and would like to collaborate on coordinating an event, we would be more than happy to assist you in doing so
- Social Media
- We are constantly creating content for our social media accounts to keep the campus community informed on our issues; if you are creative and have an eye for design, you can create content for our social media accounts (you will not have access to our accounts and posts will not be posted without approval from The Center first)
If interested in volunteering on campus, please contact Cara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Volunteering with The Center for Empowerment and Education’s Main Office
If you are interested in volunteering at our main office, you can visit the below website for more information. You can assist in direct service (ie: hotline, clerical support) or non-direct service (ie: community events, outreach) but you must apply and/or contact our Volunteer Coordinator in order to do so.
BE A VOLUNTEER