Coordinator: Mr. Thomas Grant
Workbook, Homework, and Exam schedules – Fall Semester 2018
Each exam must be taken on the day it is listed and cannot be made-up.
Schedule for Classes and Teaching Assistants – Fall 2018
Videos about getting started with Emporium courses and MyMathLab:
1. How to register for MyMathLab if you have never used Pearson’s MyLabandMastering.com website, or if you have forgotten your log-in information
2. How to register for MyMathLab if you have previously registered for a course with Pearson and remember your username and password.
3. How to use the Workbook in Emporium courses
4. How to complete homework.
5. How to use the Math Emporium Time Log App (for 100P students only)
Here is a link to the Math Emporium channel on WCSU’s MediaSpace. Here you will find all of the instructional videos for students as alternatives to those in the MAT-098/100/100P e-textbook. These were recorded here at WCSU by the coordinator and some of the Math Department Faculty. You will need to sign-in using your Banner username and password.
Gab and Grow – Are you confused by Math in general, or having a hard time knowing the difference between the Math Clinic and the Math Emporium? If so, this is the episode for you. Spend a few minutes with us as we explain it all in a way that will make sense to you!