Transfer to WCSU in one day!
WCSU is now accepting applications for Spring 2020!
To make transferring to WCSU simpler, we will be open for a Transfer Day on Saturday, November 23, 2019 from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. to get it all done for our transfer students.
What you can do:
- Meet with a Transfer Counselor!
- Get a credit evaluation!
- Get your decision on the SPOT!
- Register for Spring 2020 as a WCSU Student!
Please make sure you have already applied to WCSU at least 2 days prior.
Please bring the following items with you to campus:
- Application fee if not already paid when application was submitted.
- Transcript(s) from every college/university you’ve previously attended.
Please arrive to campus within your registered time slot between the hours of 9:00am and 2:00pm.
Accepted students can leave campus with a WCSU windows/westconduit account and course schedule! Come prepared to pay the $200 binder (full-time students only).
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
WCSU will also be at the following community colleges for onsite decision days:
Click the link below and register to meet with an Admissions counselor at your school!