Summer 2020 Financial Aid
When is the application available?
The Summer 2020 Financial Aid Application expires June 1.
WHEN WILL SUMMER 2020 FINANCIAL AID PROCESSING BEGIN?
We are scheduled to begin all processing for Summer 2020 in April.
WHO CAN APPLY?
Students who have not used all of the aid available to them during the 2019-2020 award year may have remaining eligibility. To check the status of your file, please contact us for more information.
Students applying for private educational loans should also complete the application.
Who is eligible?
In order to be eligible to apply for a Federal Pell grant or Federal Direct loans, you must satisfy the following requirements:
- Must plan on registering for at least half-time during the summer.
- Must be matriculated for the 2019-2020 academic year.
- Must have a complete Financial Aid file for 2019-2020.
- Must have satisfied all previous balances.
- Must have Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) at the end of Spring 2020.