Solutions at ECMC
To help ensure your success, we have teamed up with Solutions at ECMC to provide you with a single resource for all your federal student loan-related questions. Solutions, a service of the non-profit organization ECMC, is dedicated to helping learners manage educational loans and their resources are available to you free of charge.
Contact them for any of your student loan questions:
- One-on-one federal student loan repayment advice
- Lower the interest on your loan
- Repayment plan options – choosing a long term option
- Forbearances and deferments – what they are and when might you need them?
Use the resources at Solutions as often as you need them – they are free.
ECMC Learning Financial Literacy
College can be challenging, but managing your money shouldn’t be. We invite you take advantage of ECMCs Learning Financial Literacy platform. After creating a personalized account, you can:
- Complete online courses on topics relevant to your life
- Measure your financial health and get personalized recommendations
- Create a monthly budget and track your spending over time
- Assess your risk of identity theft, calculate the cost of borrowing, explore careers, create financial goals, and much more!
Create an account today (you will need your Student ID number) to start building your financial future with ECMC Learning.
Contact Solutions at ECMC by phone at 1-877-331-3262 or visit their website at www.ecmcsolutions.org to connect through email or web chat with one of their counselors.
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 9:00 am – 7:00 pm EST.