The WESTCONNect WebCard Center is an online interface that allows you to view and manage your card accounts including CONNECT Cash funds, Meal Plan use, and ConnectPrint credits. You may also mark your card as lost, to freeze account use.
Use your university computer account log in to access the WESTCONNect WebCard Center.
To access the WESTCONNect WebCard Center click here
- confirm you are using an updated browser
- your username is not your university email account
- If you need to reset your university computer account password, please visit the IT&I Department website at: WCSU Windows account reset
SVC Plan Accounts
- Review balances for CONNect Cash, CONNect Print, and Flex accounts
- See spending history for CONNect Cash and Flex accounts
- Add Funds to CONNect Cash. Remember that you may use these funds both on and off campus.
- *Note that CONNect Print credits do not correspond to real money, and are simply used to track use. These funds replenish each day.
- *Note that Flex accounts are tied to meal plans and are only used at food service locations
Meal Plan Account
Report your Card as Lost
- Reporting the card as lost allows you to freeze accounts associated with your card
- To reactivate your card and associated accounts you must come to the Card Office
- There is a $15 fee for replacement cards, that is billed to your student account
- Include your email and/or phone number to receive notifications from the card system
- Choose your preferences for notifications such as low balance warnings