Faculty Handbook

Software and Hardware Request Form

Requests for software and hardware are typically funded through the academic department, grant funds, and/or by request through the appropriate school technology committee to the Information Technology Committee (ITC).

Hardware and software purchases from departmental or grant funds must be reviewed by the Chief Information Officer and/or his/her designee. Information Technology & Innovation should be consulted for hardware and software purchases as well as special pricing that may be available to the university.

For information on how hardware and software requests to the ITC are processed, please consult the technology committee for the appropriate school. For the types of funding available, please consult the Information Technology Committee Bylaws found in this document.

Related Links: