What is EZpay?
EZpay is WestConn’s online billing and payment system aimed at providing better service to our students through the use of technology. With EZpay, students are able to View, Print and Securely Pay their WestConn bill online. This system offers enhanced services, easy online access and greater payment options. This new system will allow you to pay and or view your current account status 24 hours a day, seven days a week from the convenience of your own home.
With EZpay you can:
- View and print a copy of your bill
- Securely pay your bill using Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express or create an
e-check using your checking or savings account. (U.S. accounts only)
- Authorize others, such as a parent or an employer, to view and pay your bill
- Store payment profiles
- Schedule payments
- Receive e-mail notifications when new bills have been sent to your WCSU email account, or when a payment has been made by an Authorized Payer.
- View history of all payments made to your account.
- View history of billing statements as your billing history file develops over time.
Logging onto EZpay
- Login to EZpay at westconnduit.wcsu.edu.
- Click on the Banner (my info) icon
- Enter your WestConn username and password (Windows username and password) and click Login
- Select “CONNect Cash and Ezpay”
View and print your bill
- To view your current statement select “My Account” from the top menu options and then select “Statements” and select the date of the statement you want to view.
Securely pay your bill online using your Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express or by using a checking or savings account. (U.S. accounts only) Please note all debit/credit card transactions are subject to a 2.75% convenience fee/$3 minimum. Payment via e-check using your savings or checking account ARE NOT subject to a convenience fee.
- From the top hand menu options select: ‘Make Payment.’
Create an Authorized User: Students may authorize others, such as a parent or an employer, to view and pay their bill online. The student must enter the authorized users email address for each authorized user they want to create. The Authorized User will then receive two separate emails, one email will contain their username and one email will contain their temporary password. Once an Authorized User is created in EZpay, Authorized Users can view your account and make payments. To create an Authorized Payer, log on to EZpay and then,
- Find the “My Profile Setup” section located on the right hand side of the student view home page
- Select “Authorize Users”
- Click on “Add Authorized User” and enter the Authorized Users email address and answer the two questions, read the agreement and if you agree to the terms, check the “I agree” box and then select “Continue”
- An email will be sent to the Authorized User that contains their login username and an email will be sent that contains their temporary password.
- Once an Authorized User received their login credentials, they can access your account by going to www.wcsu.edu/EZpay and select the Authorized Payer link.
- Go to https://www.wcsu.edu/ezpay and select the “Authorized Payer” link
- Login using your assigned login name and password (case sensitive)
- From the left top menu select: “Make Payment”
For more information
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I really need a WCSU e-mail account?
Yes! From now on, important university-related information and notification of e-bill postings will be sent directly to your WCSU e-mail account. If you do not have an account, or cannot remember your username or password, please visit one of the computer centers on either campus. You should plan to check your WCSU e-mail account regularly.
What is an e-bill notification?
An e-bill notification comes in the form of an e-mail to your WCSU account, alerting you that your billing statement is available for viewing. Your e-bill will display the same information as a traditional paper bill.
What is my current account activity?
This is an up-to-the-minute listing of all charges recorded since the previous billing statement.
Is this online payment system secure?
Yes it is. WestConn has partnered with TouchNet to ensure all transactions are processed in a completely secure environment.
Can I mail in a payment?
Yes. Please make check or money order payable to WCSU and include your student ID# on the payment and mail to:
ATTN: Cashier’s Office
181 White Street
Danbury, CT 06810