Cashier's Office


UPDATE: For your safety and protection, please use the WCSU Cashier’s Office Document Upload page to submit all documents for processing.


  • In a browser, go to WCSU Cashier’s Office Upload (Hyland OnBase)
  • Complete the student information
  • Select Type of Document
  • Attach documents
  • Enter a message (optional)
  • Click submit

Transcript Requests for Employment/Military Purposes:

Effective 10/1/23: Public Act 23-14 prohibits Connecticut institutions of higher education from withholding a current or former student’s transcript if the need of the transcript is for employment or military purposes. If you meet the above criteria, please click here to submit supporting documentation to support this request.

Department Deposit Form

Meal Plan Form

University Withdrawal Form

Employee tuition waiver forms can be found on HR’s website