The following is a list of the required fees for Full-Time students per Connecticut State University Board of Trustees:
- General Fee: This fee supports the operational costs associated with intercollegiate athletics, student center, student ID, accident insurance, parking facilities, and shuttle bus services.
- Information Technology Fee: This fee is used to support the costs associated with student computer equipment and software, as well as the technical support and upgrades of hardware and software.
- State University Fee: This fee is used to support the costs associated with the maintaining and repairing of student facilities such as residence halls and the student center.
- Student Activity Fee: This fee is used to support university recognized clubs, and student center programs and functions.
- Transcript fee: Effective fall 2009 , all students will be charged a one time fee that will provide for unlimited transcripts at no extra cost.
- Art Studio Fee: To cover the cost of various educational supplies and materials provided to students that are used in art studio courses.
- Lab Fee: To cover the cost of various educational supplies and materials provided to students that are used in astronomy, biology, chemistry, earth science, and meteorology or physics courses.
The following is a list of the required fees for Full-Time students who reside in a campus residence hall per Connecticut State University Board of Trustees:
- Meal Plan: This fee is for students who live on campus and who are in need of the food service program.
- Social Dues: This fee is to support residence hall functions and programs.
- Telecommunication Fee: This fee supports the maintenance and improvement of the communications infrastructure that provides wired and wireless access to the Internet, emergency/courtesy phone service capable of making and receiving outside calls on all floors/Residence halls, and special projects that enhance the quality of resident student life, I.E. upgrading the existing cable TV infrastructure that provide additional services.
- Program Fee: Full time students that enroll in the Nursing Program, Music Program, Music Theatre Program, Theatre Program and Art Program are subject to additional program fees each semester.