Information Technology (IT) Strategic Goals
- Meet the technology needs of students.
- Provide faculty with a seamless information technology environment for teaching, learning, and research.
- Support Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Keep abreast of emerging issues and technologies.
- Coordinate and manage communication systems.
- Educate and advise users on technology issues.
- Enable continuous improvement and intellectual integrity for the University community.
- Build and retain a strong University Computing (UC) team.\