Introduction to IT&I
Our mission is to provide reliable, innovative, and sustainable technology to support teaching, learning and collaboration. Our service areas include:
- Instructional Technology, including Blackboard Learn
- Information Systems for managing student records, student life, campus events, recruitment of prospective students and more.
- Media Services – digital video and technology to support instruction and promotion of the University
- Office 365 – capabilities supporting both on campus and virtual work (email, file sharing, collaboration, chats, virtual meetings etc)
- Network, Server and Telecommunication services
- Information Security – from our Network to the desktop and everything in between
- Technology Operations for user services, a new and improved Service Desk and support for our computer labs.
As always we remain committed to serving our students, faculty and staff. We welcome your feedback and our doors are always open to meet with you to review suggested improvements or hear your concerns.
John A. DeRosa
Office of the CIO – Western Connecticut State University