Western Connecticut State University will open at 10 am on Saturday, Feb. 26.
- Level 1 (essential) staff should refer to this memo for information about procedures for each employment group during winter weather events.
- Students with rotations, internships or other in-person off-campus commitments are to follow the requirements of their host location.
- The Student Center Restaurant and the Westside Market Place will open at 10 a.m.
- The WCSU Shuttle service will begin operating at 10 a.m.
- All scheduled on-campus events will take place as scheduled.
Snow Parking Restrictions: Faculty, staff and students must move their vehicles from all surface lots including University Boulevard during snow storms. This restriction is for facilitation of snow removal. Failure to move vehicles from these areas may result in towing. Move all vehicles to covered levels of university parking garages.
For police services, please call 837-9303. For emergencies, dial 911.