Information Technology Committee Meeting Agenda
May 14, 2009 11:30 AM – 1:00 PM
- Update/ Issues/Questions/Concerns
- CSUS Email Policy
- Technology Classrooms
Create a list of Common Practices / Helpful Hints that faculty and staff need to know.
- Review and determine a process for re-evaluation of “Responsible Department” column
Faculty and Classroom Software
Update on Summer Projects
- One such example is: “Reminder: faculty and staff, other than UC staff, do not have administrative access on any classroom instructor station. If you need software installed, plug-ins, etc. you must give UC two weeks’ notice.”
Other agenda items
Next meeting – September 10?
Have a great summer!
- WSCC large monitor (DONE)
- SB 125 audio issues
- WS 243 projection
- WS 103 (CS classroom / lab )
- Haas machines
- Young machines
- MIS InfoSec classroom / lab
- STTC – cpu/monitors
- Live@Edu (email@example.com)
- Luminis upgrade (WestConnduit)
- Banner 8 test environment
- Infrastructure project
- Hyperion Interactive Reporting for Banner
- New Juniper Firewalls
- Theater Dept. in HI needs 12 Macs & 2 Mac laptops
- Sound Booth
- MT, WS, Wtby instructor stations?
- Various software upgrades
- Various faculty and staff workstations
- Review all tech classrooms for consistency