The card account holder (student, faculty, or staff) or authorized payers can deposit money into a CONNect Cash Account. CONNect Cash is used for both on and off campus expenses. On campus purchases may include: bookstore, food service, vending, laundry, box office, and more. Participating off campus retailers may be found here. You need the following information to make a secure, online deposit that will show up in a matter of minutes using this link to EZ Pay
Once you are logged in to EZpay, please use the following instructions:
- Select the “CONNect Cash and EZpay” option under the Student Services Tab;
- Select “Deposits” from the top hand menu options; (see print screen below)
- Click on the arrow next to the Select Term box to select a term and click the “select” button
- Click on the arrow next to the Select Deposit payment and select “CONNect Cash Deposit” and click on the “Select” box;
- Enter the amount to be deposited onto your CONNect Cash account in the payment amount box and select continue to enter your payment information.
WESTCONNect Card holders can also access their CONNect Cash history, including deposits and payments at accepted locations by using the WESTCONNect WebCard Center.
Please note that all deposits are subject to the Terms and Conditions of CONNect Cash. Please review these terms and conditions prior to making a deposit.
For a list of off campus merchants accepting CONNect Cash, click here.
WHAT IS CONNECT CASH?
CONNect Cash is a discretionary spending program that allows any person with a valid university ID to deposit money on their card for use at a growing list of locations throughout the university and off campus.
CONNect Cash does not expire, and remain valid as long as you are an enrolled student, or active employee. The balance rolls semester to semester, making it easy to manage.
Remember that you can manage your card account online via the WESTCONNect Web Card Center to see your balances, transactions history, and mark your card as lost.
On campus, CONNect Cash can be used at:
- Food Service Locations, including:
- Midtown Restuarant-Student Center
- Einstein Bagels-HAAS Library
- Danbury Room-Student Center
- Westside Marketplace-Westside Campus Center
- Daily Grind-Westside Campus Center
- All Residence Hall Laundry Rooms
- Campus Bookstore-Midtown Student Center
- Vending Machines
- Residence Halls: Fairfield Hall, Newbury Hall, Litchfield Hall, Centennial Hall, Grasso Hall, Pinney Hall
- Academic Buildings Higgins Hall, Berkshire Hall, Warner Hall, White Hall, Science Building, WS Classroom Building
- Additional Buildings: HAAS Library, MT Student Center 2nd Floor, WS Campus Center, O’Neill Center, WS Athletic Complex
- Student Life Locations, including:
- Midtown Student Center & West Side Campus Center Box Offices
- The Daily Grind Coffee at the West Side Campus Center
- Other Payment Centers
- HAAS Library-Midtown
- Westside Classroom Building Young Library-Westside
- Old Main Cashier’s Office-Midtown
- Media Services-Midtown
- Off Campus
- For a current list of off campus locations that accept CONNect Cash Click here