Minors – Program Sheets Archive

  • To obtain a minor you must have approval from the Department Chairperson for Business, JLA and Music minors. For all other minors you should send a copy of the minor sheet with your name and ID on it to both the department and registrar’s office to indicate your interest.
  • You must submit formal notification to the Registrar’s Office in order for your official university transcript to include the minor.
  • Depending upon your major requirements, you may need to take credit hours over the degree credit minimum required for graduation. Please see your adviser to review all program requirements.
  • To meet the minor requirement you can take no more than half of the credits in the major and nine credits must be taken at Western.

If you have difficulty saving PDF program sheets:

Windows: Right-click on link. Select “Save Target/Link As” and choose a destination folder.

Mac: Press Control key and click link. Select “Save Linked File As” and choose a destination folder.