Benefits of Field Experience
- Develop their professional identity.
- Apply ethic principles of the profession.
- Apply critical thinking to guide professional practice.
- Engage difference and diversity in practice.
- Advance human rights and social and economic justice.
- Engage in research-informed practice and practice informed research.
- Apply classroom knowledge to practice.
- Engage in policy practice to advance social and economic well-being.
- Demonstrate engagement, assessment, intervention, and evaluation skills.(Council on Social Work Education)