Division of Student Affairs

Housing & Residence Life


Last updated September 17, 2019

Now that you’re getting settled, some of you may be interested in trying to change rooms.  If you’re interested in making a room change, you will be able to do so AFTER September 6th.  Please speak to your RD now to let them know you might like to change if a space becomes available.

If you think you’d like to move to another building, contact the RD of that building as well to let them know you’re looking for a space there.  All room changes are completed through the RDs.

Not Anymore Training

All students are required to complete the NOT ANYMORE training (both new and returning students) before the start of the Fall semester.

Please click on the link below for log-in instructions:


If you are having difficulties logging in, there are also instructions there for how to receive help!


Scan the code below to get to all of last year’s episodes of Gab & GROW, where you can find all kinds of topics and advice for being a successful WCSU student.  New episodes for Orientation will appear this summer, and a whole round of new episodes are set for next year.  

This week’s podcast features Kelly Visokay speaking about Veteran’s Services on campus.

Have you served your country as a member of the armed forces? Are you aware of the information and support available for you on campus through the Veteran’s Affairs office? Listen in today as we talk about the many ways Veteran’s Affairs can assist you at WCSU.



Cable TV information:

For a new list of the updated cable channels, please click on this link.

Your digital television must have a QAM tuner (Quadrature Amplitude Modulation) to work with the school’s cable service. The QAM tuner allows your TV to receive high definition cable programming without a cable set top box. Unfortunately, some less expensive TVs come with a low quality QAM tuner that may not be able to pick up all the digital channels. You should verify the specifications when you purchase your TV.


A NTSC (National Television System Committee) tuner is not compatible. This TV will require a digital-to-analog converter box to view television signals. (See information below to purchase a converter).


An ATSC (Advanced Television Systems Committee) tuner can receive digital signals but is not compatible with the school’s cable system.


Here is a link to an informal compatibility reference for newer devices. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of this information. You should verify the specifications when you purchase your TV.