Learn More about Reopening WCSU


Replacement Cards

Replacement Cards

Lost or stolen should be reported immediately through the online WESTCONNect WebCard Center in order to freeze the spending accounts.  If you find your card, you may reactivate it online as well. Please note that only the card reported as lost, which is also the most recently issued card, may be reactivated.

Students:  Cards that have been lost, stolen, or damaged for any reason will be replaced for a fee of $15. 

In order to obtain a replacement card, you must:

  1. If you would like to submit a new photo, please follow the steps on the Photo Submission page. You must submit the photo prior to submitting the form described in step 2. If you do not want a new photo, or do not submit the photo before you submit the form, we will use your existing card photo.
  2. Submit a WESTCONNect Card Replacement form. The form will be sent to the WESTCONNect Office. Complete the form by clicking on this link: WESTCONNect Card Replacement Form

Employees: Please send an email to requestwestconnect@wcsu.edu to request a replacement card.

Issuance of the Replacement Card: Please note that the card will not be printed until you come into the office to pick up the card, or authorize the printing and mailing of the replacement card. This will allow time for you to look for the card and reactivate it. Once the card is printed, there are no refunds on the replacement card fee, as the cost to produce the card has already been incurred by the university.

Cards that have ceased functioning due to normal wear and tear or a data/technology issue as determined by WESTCONNect office staff will be replaced free of charge. The card must be presented to the office staff for evaluation. The card can not be cracked, chipped, bent, warped, or otherwise damaged in order to be considered for a free replacement.