Applications are no longer being accepted.
A job opportunity for students to work closely with the social media committee of the Department of Biology, tasked with developing, managing, and analysis of content on various social media platforms, including the department website.
- Sophomore standing or higher
- GPA: 2.7 or higher
- Excellent written or oral skills
- Knowledge of WordPress
- Knowledge of social media outlets
- Great time management
- Ability to work well independently and collaboratively
- Creativity and graphic design background (highly desirable but not required)
- Creating and developing a variety of content for social media outlets
- Analysis and tracking of audience engagement and post interactions
- Updating and managing biology websites and other related domains using WordPress
- Participate and attend meetings with department social media committee
Work Hours: 10-12 hours per week
**This position can be used as internship credit for interested students. Please contact email@example.com for more information.