Learn More about Reopening WCSU


Lost Card

Reporting a Lost Card


The WESTCONNect Card has both money and secured area access associated with it. Therefore, it is important to keep it safe and secured.

Did you misplace your card? Do you think someone took your card? Are you not sure? When in doubt, you should immediately report your card as lost using the WESTCONNect WebCard Center.

It is important to remember that you may activate your card if you find it, and before a replacement card is printed. So when it doubt, freeze your account!

Reporting your card as lost takes 3 simple steps:

  1. Log in to the WESTCONNect Web Card Center. (if you need more information, click here)
  2. Select the Report a Lost Card option from the left hand menu
  3. Confirm the report of the card by selecting Yes

To find information about reactivation of your card, please click here.

To find information on obtaining a replacement card, please click here.