- To provide an environment that encourages the social/emotional and physical development of young children and a place where children feel comfortable to explore and try new experiences;
- To foster creative/analytical cognitive skills, encourage curiosity, imagination and promote thinking and learning;
- To foster language and communication development, encourage problem solving and support children as they move towards independence;
- To promote children's readiness for school through an active learning environment, positive adult-child interactions, a consistent daily routine and ongoing child assessment;
- To collaborate with Western Connecticut State University to provide enrichment opportunities for the children.