1. In submitting this application, I assume responsibility for the prompt payment of bills for residence hall room and board fees; and I understand that if I do not pay those fees on time, this agreement will be null and void, and I will be removed from on-campus housing at the university, as well as having my name removed from the floor plans. I understand that I am responsible for all charges applied to my account based on Individual and Public Area Damages. I also understand that Public Area Damages are not appealable.
2. I understand and agree that the room/apartment assignment I have received to university housing while attending WCSU is for one academic year. This assignment will be subject to cancellation without refund at any time if I fail to abide by published university and residence hall policies and regulations.
3. University and residence hall rules and regulations are published and available in many forms, such as the Guide to Housing & Residence Life, the Student Handbook, the University catalog, and the university web site. Additionally, policies, interpretations, and changes are published, posted or distributed from time to time. In agreeing to accept housing, I agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
4. When the Department of Housing & Residence Life of Western Connecticut State University delivers this form to me, it constitutes an offer of housing accommodations. I accept this offer of accommodation when I and the Department of Housing & Residence Life have completed this form, and when I have promptly paid all fees.
5. Further, I understand that once I have accepted an offer of housing and paid the $250.00, non-refundable, deposit I will be subject to all housing and university refund policies and/or fees. The current policy can be found on the Cashier's web-site at: www.wcsu.edu/cashiers/refund.
6. I understand that to be eligible for on-campus housing, I must be registered as a full-time student (12+ credits undergraduate, 9+ credits graduate), and that I must maintain a 2.0 GPA. Full Satisfactory Academic Progress information and eligibility guidelines are available at www.wcsu.edu/housing in the “Forms” section, under Residence Life Guide. I understand that I will not be permitted to move into Housing without being enrolled in a full-time course load as described above.