Registration for Non-Matriculated/Non Degree Seeking Students
Registration starting dates
- Registration for the Intersession 2022 Semester for Non-Matriculated students is now open and Spring 2022 Registration will begin on November 29, 2021. You may access the Non-Matriculated Registration PDF form here or directly online here. Our normal hours are: Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 1:00pm to 4:00 p.m. and we are available via phone.
- Current high school students will need to contact the Associate Vice President for Enrollment Services and provide the office with a copy of your high school transcript and a completed registration form.
Registration is easy:
- Complete the Non-Matric Student Registration Form. A WCSU Banner ID Number will be generated with your application.
- Submit a copy of your transcript from your current or previous college or university. This copy can be unofficial but must include the school name and your first and last name. This allows for prerequisite verification.
- The registration form and transcript(s) can be faxed (203.837.9049) or scanned and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email is preferred for more efficient communication.
- The Registrar’s Office will not accept forms from anyone without your prior consent.
- Taking an Online class? After you are officially registered. After you are officially registered, new students will receive an email from IT&I providing you with your credentials. You will receive an email from the Registrar’s Office just before the beginning of school with information about accessing Blackboard. For IT assistance call 203.837.9232. Additional information about Blackboard can be found at: https://www.wcsu.edu/iti/elearning/
- Payment – Summer tuition bills are due upon registration and you can find additional payment information here: https://www.wcsu.edu/cashiers/payment-deadlines/
- WCSU Transcripts – Need to transfer credit to another college or university – Transcript information can be found here: https://www.wcsu.edu/registrar/forms/transcript/
- Students who have a past due balance will not be allowed to register.
- You must check, prior to registering, for all registration Holds you may have (tuition, fees, fines). You will NOT be permitted to register with any outstanding Holds. To find out if you have any current registration holds, go to WestConnduit, click the Banner tab, then Student Services and Check My Registration Status.
- Please send forms and transcripts to email@example.com or via fax to 203-837-9049. A confirmation email will be sent confirming that documents have been received along with next steps required. If a parent/friend is registering on the student’s behalf, the student MUST email the Registrar’s office with the person’s name, who will need to present valid ID.