International Services : Immigration Information

Degree Level Change

If you are changing from your current degree level to a new degree level (e.g. changing from Bachelor’s degree to Master’s degree), you must obtain a new Form 1-20 reflecting the new degree program.

Degree level change has to be completed within 60 days of graduation from the current program listed on your Form 1- 20.

Change of Degree Level