Office of the Registrar : Forms

Student University Withdrawal Form

I hereby withdraw my current enrollment at Western Connecticut State University for the semester indicated above.

    I understand that this does not relieve me of any financial obligations to the University.

    I have read and understand the University's refund policy as stated on the website at opens in a new

   Students living on campus are required to contact the Housing Office at 203.837.8531 to withdraw from housing.

    A withdrawal could affect your eligibility to receive or maintain financial aid. For more information, contact the Financial Aid Office at 203.837.8580.    

I understand that should I wish to return I must reapply through the Admissions office.

Withdrawals are effective the date this form is electronic submitted.

* Please review the information you have entered in the above form before clicking submit.