Enrollment Management & Student Affairs


Student Affairs Forms

On-Campus Alcohol Permitopens PDF file – request to be allowed to serve alcohol at any on-campus event

Non-Disclosure Form – to be completed if you want to make sure that otherwise non-confidential information will not be shared with anyone

Student Consent Form (FERPA) – to give the university permission to share certain, otherwise confidential information with a person(s) of your choice


Judicial Forms

Student Consent Form (FERPA)opens PDF file


University Forms

Leave of Absence Form – to be used if you plan to return to WCSU the following semester or the semester after that

University Withdrawal Form – to be used if you do not plan to return to WCSU

Many university forms can be found at the Registrar’s Forms page.