Our alumni have gone on to work in a variety of settings in the arts industry. Below are a few selections of what our alumni are up to:
- Designer, Nickelodeon
- Senior Designer, Connecticut Magazine, The Connecticut Bride
- Associate Business Manager, National Trust for Historic Preservation - Glass House
- 914 Inc. Best of Business in Graphic Design Winner
- Art Educator, ranging from elementary to collegiate level students
- Associate Director, UX Architect, Boehringer Ingelheim
- Graphic Design and Creative Story Visual Development, Amazon Prime Video, Tumblr
- Illustrator, Cheerios
- Artist Rep, Storybook Arts Inc.
- Graphic Design and Production Artist, Church Hill Classics
- Photographer, Vogue, Harpers Bazaar, Elle, W Magazine, L’Officiel
- Director of Creative Services, Liaison International
- Studio Owner
- Graphic Designer, OpenHealth Communications
- Registrar, The Aldrich Contemporary Art Museum
- Exhibitions at venues in New York City, Boston and more
Help us praise our accomplished alumni! Use the "update us" link above to keep us informed about your latest news and achievements!
Come See Us
If you are in the area, come say hello and be sure to talk to the students, visit the Gallery, attend an artist talk, or one of the other many events and activities at the Visual & Performing Arts Center.
Never Miss a Beat
Find out what faculty and fellow alums are up to in our Spotlight section and be sure to check out the latest News and Events to see what’s happening around the department.
Join the Conversation
Follow WCSU Art Alumni and the Department of Art on social media (icon's in side menu) and join the conversation with students, faculty and other Art alumni.
Join the Alumni Association. Visit them online or in-person for information about upcoming alumni events and activities.
Use our resources
All WCSU alumni are eligible for a life-time membership card to the WCSU Alumni Association which provides many benefits and privileges including Career Services who offer services and resources to help with successful career exploration, opportunities, and employability.
Invest in the Arts
Invest in the arts by supporting the Department of Art:
- Establish a student scholarship endowment that will support students today and in the future.
- Give directly to the department which allows us to pay for student travel and faculty research.
- Support the Gallery Exhibitions Program and help provide students with opportunities to work with professional contemporary artists.
To learn more contact the office of Institutional Advancement or you can make-a-gift online now.